What information do you need?
– Name, address, place of residence, country, hotel with time of arrival.
– Important: your mobile number please.
– What kind of bikes? eBikes or bicycles
-Your heights? for determining the frame size
– Style? Women’s or Men’s Bike
– Date? Pick-up and return
– Where do you pick up the bikes and where do you return the bikes?
What kind of bicycles do you have for rent?
Most bicycles are so called citybikes or lady’s bicycles with a low access (for easy getting on and off) and are equipped with a 7 gear hub system. We also have high quality trekking-bikes.
What’s about the payment?
After your order, you get our bank details. Thereon you make a down payment. The balance of your reservation will have to be paid on arrival. Oversea customers and non-EU customers can pay by PayPal.
You arrive in Frankfurt and you want to take the train to Trier to start your bike tour in direction of Koblenz.
There is no direct connection between Frankfurt and Trier, all trains run via Koblenz. While you change trains in Koblenz, you can take over the bicycles. There are a variety of offers and special prices of Deutsche Bahn. These are usually much cheaper than the regular prices of Deutsche Bahn. See Tickets & Offers.
Do you deliver bicycles to Trier, Mainz or other places?
Delivery to your hotel in Koblenz or to the closer surrounding is possible. In case of delivery e.g. to Trier and return to the rental station or at Koblenz station, the following must be observed:
- The rental price including the deposit must be paid in advance.
- The bicycles are delivered by a transport company for a fee.
- We need accurate information. It is not possible to exchange in Trier or other places. Please also read the menu item “Reserve bicycles”
- You need to book a hotel with a bicycle cellar. Please note that the reception is open during the day. Small private accommodations are usually unable to do so. Often these are outside the regular routes and are therefore not supplied.
- Upon return of the bikes, you will receive the deposit back in cash.
We recommend 2 other options:
1. The first and very affordable option for you is:
You choose your bikes at the rental station, then you cycle to Koblenz station and buy a Rhineland-Palatinate ticket.
2. You choose your bikes at the rental station and we will bring the bikes together with you and your luggage to Trier, Mainz or the place of your choice. (Departure is approx. 8:00 a.m.)
- You want to hire the bikes at the rental station and drop them off in Trier or Mainz.
We have a daily transfer to Trier, so the return transport from there, or from places along the Moselle is very cheap.
From Mainz and other places the price is on request.
Important: Bicycle return from Trier:
You have to book a hotel with a bicycle storage room and the reception should be stuffed during the day.
You pay a deposit of €50.00 per bike on spot. After we have picked up the bikes in Trier and checked for possible damage, we will transfer your deposit to your bank account. (In case of damage – minus the material costs according to the original invoice.) If you return the bikes here on site, you will get your deposit immediately back in cash.
You are 5 people and would like to take the train to Tier or Mainz and from there back by bike.
The cheapest option is a Palatinate ticket of “German Rail”.
Please click here: Palatinate Ticket
Can we pick up the bicycles the day before?
After request ex 6 pm.
You are a group and you need a tour leader for a day tour.
Price on request.
How can we reserve bikes ?
By a deposit of 30% of the rental price.
What is the regulation when it rains ?
The deposit is also equal to the cancellation fees.
How long can we cancel free of charge, e.g. due to illness ?
The deposit is also equal to the cancellation fees. However, at least €20.00. Reservations without deposit are not possible.
We would like to decide at short notice, or make the bike tour dependent on the weather – do you usually have enough bikes on site?
We have about 50 bikes and 100 eBikes / Pedelacs in our rental program and are only completely booked out on a few days.
Are there multi-day discounts?
Tell us about the number of bikes and the rental period. We will make you an individual offer.
How to get to you from Frankfurt Hahn Airport ?
By bus: You drive from Hahn Airport to Koblenz.
From there, it is best to take a taxi.
Please click here: Timetable: